If you’re a PrestaShop customer and you have received an email saying “We have lost connection with your E-commerce integration” you need to check the following bullet points to onboard successfully:
- Make sure you didn’t accidentally delete or uninstall the Cobiro PrestaShop module/app.
- Make sure you didn’t delete or disable the Cobiro Webservice access, or the PrestaShop Webservice itself.
- Make sure your website is not in maintenance mode.
- Make sure you are using a PrestaShop version not older than 1.6.
- Make sure you have installed the Cobiro PrestaShop Module version 1.4.0 or later.
- Make sure you have upgraded to PrestaShop 184.108.40.206 if your server runs PHP 7.2 or later, or PrestaShop 220.127.116.11 or later for PHP 7.1.
If you're unsure how to install Cobiro for PrestaShop, click here to read this article. It will walk you through the whole installation process.