Unfortunately, Google Ads doesn’t allow you to switch your Merchant Center account for an existing Shopping campaign. The only way to receive the CSS benefits is by creating a new Shopping campaign and linking it to your new CSS Merchant Center account. You can run both Shopping campaigns simultaneously, but we recommend that you pause your old campaigns, as the new ones will be more cost-effective to run when your Shopping campaigns are configured with your CSS Merchant Center account.
Articles in this section
- What is Google’s CSS Partner program?
- How can Cobiro help me to benefit from Google’s CSS Partner program?
- What’s the difference between Cobiro’s normal Google Shopping campaigns and the Google Shopping campaigns using CSS?
- Who is Cobiro’s CSS partner Comlyn?
- How does Google’s SpendMatch work?
- How do I set up my product feed for my new Cobiro CSS account?
- How do I log into my new CSS Account?
- Why do I need to create a new Shopping campaign in Google Ads?
- How do I create a new Shopping campaign using Cobiro CSS?