When you log in to your Merchant Center account, you can now choose your CSS Merchant Center in the drop-down menu under the Google Merchant Center logo. Your new CSS Merchant Center should be called "Cobiro CSS YourCompanyName".
Articles in this section
- What is Google’s CSS Partner program?
- How can Cobiro help me to benefit from Google’s CSS Partner program?
- What’s the difference between Cobiro’s normal Google Shopping campaigns and the Google Shopping campaigns using CSS?
- Can I use Cobiro’s CSS solution as an online merchant?
- Can I use Cobiro’s CSS solution as an advertising agency?
- Who is Cobiro’s CSS partner Comlyn?
- How does Google’s SpendMatch work?
- How do I set up my product feed for my new Cobiro CSS account?
- How do I log into my new CSS Account?
- Why do I need to create a new Shopping campaign in Google Ads?