Cobiro can advertise selected online stores (e.g. Shopify, DanDomain) and general websites. A website can also refer to a social media page including Facebook, Instagram or YouTube. However, we do not offer advertising solutions specifically tailored to social media accounts as our main focus is currently to provide excellent services to businesses that want to succeed on Google Search and Google Shopping. If you decide to use Cobiro to advertise only your social media account, you will get ineffective keywords and, thereby, insufficient traffic results. To gain traffic to your social media account, you can instead create a personal website that redirects visitors to your social media channel. There are plenty of tools like WordPress that help you to get started with own websites for free. Then you can start successfully optimizing your ads with Cobiro.
Articles in this section
- What is Cobiro?
- Who should use Cobiro?
- How can I benefit from using Cobiro?
- Can I advertise any website in Google AdWords?
- Which online store platforms does Cobiro support?
- Which languages can Cobiro optimize?
- Can Cobiro replace my current AdWords agency?
- What is the difference between Cobiro & Google's Smart Bidding (e.g. Target CPA, Target ROAS, Enhanced CPC)?
- Does Cobiro offer retargeting or remarketing?
- Can Cobiro advertise my social media account?