Cobiro can advertise both online stores (e.g., Shopify, PrestaShop) and general websites. A website can also refer to a social media page such as Facebook, Instagram or YouTube. But we do not offer advertising solutions specifically tailored to social media accounts since our primary focus is to provide excellent services to businesses that want to succeed on Google Search and Google Shopping. If you are going to use Cobiro to advertise your social media account only, you will get ineffective keywords and consequently insufficient traffic results. To gain traffic to your social media account, you can alternatively create a personal website that redirects visitors to your social media channel. There are plenty of tools like WordPress that can help you get started with your site for free. Then you can also begin to optimize your ads with Cobiro.
Articles in this section
- What is Cobiro?
- Who should use Cobiro?
- How can I benefit from using Cobiro?
- Can I advertise any website?
- Which e-commerce platforms does Cobiro support?
- Which languages can Cobiro optimize?
- Can Cobiro manage multiple websites for one account?
- Can Cobiro replace my current marketing agency?
- What is the difference between Cobiro and Google's Smart Bidding (e.g. Target CPA, Target ROAS, Enhanced CPC)?
- Does Cobiro offer retargeting or remarketing?