During the onboarding process you can select all your products you want to have included into your feed for Google Shopping. This feed will fetch your website on a daily basis and look for updates regarding specific product attributes (prize, availability, size, etc.). All products you have not selected during the onboarding will not be part of your feed. When you add new products to your online store and want them to integrate them into your feed, you need to reset your Cobiro account to go through the onboarding again and re-select the products you want to advertise on Google Shopping. The same process applies when you remove items from your online store that were already included in your feed and need to be removed from it.
Articles in this section
- What is Google Shopping?
- Can Cobiro create a Google Shopping campaign for me?
- Which countries can I target in my Shopping campaign?
- I have not selected Google Shopping but now I want to activate it. What do I need to do?
- What are the guidelines for Google Shopping campaigns?
- How do I set the right currency for Shopping campaigns?
- How do I set the right language for Shopping campaigns?
- How can I add or remove products from my Cobiro Shopping campaign?
- How do I create an individual budget for my Shopping campaign?