Currently, our platform is focused on addressing the needs of small and midsize businesses. This is why we create and manage one AdWords account per client. You can still connect an unlimited number of accounts to Cobiro but you will need to create one Cobiro account for each of your AdWords account. Alternatively, you can have a MCC account and link one of your sub-accounts to Cobiro. In the future, we'll launch an agency solution that covers multiple AdWords account within one Cobiro account including enhanced analytics and reporting tools.
Articles in this section
- Can I link more than one AdWords account or my MCC account to Cobiro?
- How do I change my max. CPC in AdWords?
- All you should know about location adjustments in AdWords
- How do I switch from AdWords Express to the previous AdWords version?
- Why doesn't Cobiro generate keywords for my website?
- Cobiro for e-commerce: Which performance results are displayed in the Cobiro Dashboard and what do they mean?
- Cobiro for websites: Which performance figures are displayed in the Cobiro Dashboard and what do they mean?
- What can I do if I linked a wrong AdWords account?