You can advertise any website through Cobiro as long as you are compliant with the Google Ads policies (previously known as Google AdWords). These policies cover four broad areas: prohibited content, prohibited practices, restricted content as well as editorial and technical standards. It's important that you familiarize yourself with these policies. In addition to Google’s policies, you also need to keep an eye on country-specific legal requirements for your target locations where your ads being shown.
Articles in this section
- What is Cobiro?
- Who should use Cobiro?
- How can I benefit from using Cobiro?
- Can I advertise any website?
- Which online store platforms does Cobiro support?
- Which languages can Cobiro optimize?
- Can Cobiro manage multiple websites for one account?
- Can Cobiro replace my current marketing agency?
- What is the difference between Cobiro and Google's Smart Bidding (e.g. Target CPA, Target ROAS, Enhanced CPC)?
- Does Cobiro offer retargeting or remarketing?