You can advertise any website using Cobiro as long as you are compliant with the Google Ads policies. They cover four broad areas: prohibited content, prohibited practices, restricted content as well as editorial & technical standards. It's important that you familiarize yourself with these policies before you launch your campaigns on Google. To ensure the success of your campaigns, you should also keep an eye on country-specific legal requirements for the locations that you want to target with your ads.
Articles in this section
- What is Cobiro?
- Who should use Cobiro?
- How can I benefit from using Cobiro?
- Can I advertise any website?
- Which e-commerce platforms does Cobiro support?
- Which languages can Cobiro optimize?
- Can Cobiro manage multiple websites for one account?
- Can Cobiro replace my current marketing agency?
- What is the difference between Cobiro and Google's Smart Bidding (e.g. Target CPA, Target ROAS, Enhanced CPC)?
- Does Cobiro offer retargeting or remarketing?