A target country is a country where the products included in your data feed are sold and will be shipped. The countries you can target with your Google Shopping campaign depend on the language used on your website. Each language can only be used in specific countries. Some languages can only be used in one country (e.g. Swedish in Sweden or Turkish in Turkey) while other languages are available in multiple countries (e.g. Portuguese in Portugal or Brazil). You can see the current list of languages and corresponding countries for Google Shopping here.
Articles in this section
- What are Google Shopping & the Merchant Center?
- I already have a Google Shopping campaign. Can Cobiro create another one for me or optimize my existing one?
- What are the requirements and guidelines for creating Google Shopping campaigns?
- Which countries can I target in my Shopping campaign?
- How do I set the right currency for Shopping campaigns?
- How do I set the right language for my Shopping campaigns?
- Is my Shopping campaign automatically updated with all future changes in my product catalog?
- How do I create an individual budget for my Shopping campaign?
- Which product information do I need in my Merchant Center feed to create Shopping ads?
- What is a Nexus in U.S. taxes?