A target country is the country where the products included in your data feed are sold and will be shipped. The countries you can target with your Google Shopping campaign depend on the language used on your website. Each language can only be used in specific countries. Some languages can only be used in one country (e.g. Swedish in Sweden or Turkish in Turkey) while other languages are available in multiple countries (e.g. Portuguese in Portugal or Brazil). You can see the current list of languages and corresponding countries for Google Shopping here.
Articles in this section
- What is Google Shopping?
- Can Cobiro create a Google Shopping campaign for me?
- Which countries can I target in my Shopping campaign?
- I have not selected Google Shopping but now I want to activate it. What do I need to do?
- What are the guidelines for Google Shopping campaigns?
- How do I set the right currency for Shopping campaigns?
- How do I set the right language for Shopping campaigns?
- How can I add or remove products from my Cobiro Shopping campaign?
- How do I create an individual budget for my Shopping campaign?