To provide the best shopping experience, you need to make sure that the language of your product data or Shopping ads is the same as the language on your landing page. This also applies to target countries supporting multiple languages such as Canada (supported languages: English & French). This means you can't submit your product data in English and show your landing page in French. Please be aware that some languages can only be used in one country (e.g. Swedish in Sweden or Turkish in Turkey) while other languages are available in multiple countries (e.g. Portuguese in Portugal or Brazil). You can find the current list of languages that are available for Google Shopping here.
Articles in this section
- What is Google Shopping?
- Can Cobiro create a Google Shopping campaign for me?
- Which countries can I target in my Shopping campaign?
- I have not selected Google Shopping but now I want to activate it. What do I need to do?
- What are the guidelines for Google Shopping campaigns?
- How do I set the right currency for Shopping campaigns?
- How do I set the right language for Shopping campaigns?
- How can I add or remove products from my Cobiro Shopping campaign?
- How do I create an individual budget for my Shopping campaign?