Go to the "Results" tab on your Cobiro Dashboard to check your performance results. The results aggregate the advertisement activity from your Google Ads (previously known as Google AdWords) account. If you have other campaigns running, they will be automatically included in the statistics. The following performance indicators can be viewed in your Cobiro account:
- "Impressions" inform you about how many times people are exposed to one of your ads. Each time your ad appears on Google it's counted as one impression
- "Clicks" show you how often people have clicked on one of your ads
- The "Click Through Rate" tells you the ratio between the users clicking on your ad and the total number of users who saw your ad.
- "Cost" displays the advertising costs (in the currency of your Google Ads account) caused by the clicks your ads have received.
- "Average Cost" shows you the average amount of money you have spent during the selected time period.
- (Only Cobiro for e-commerce) - A "Conversion" shows you the number of customers who first click on your Google ad and then take an action that you defined as valuable to your business (e.g. online purchase, newsletter sign-up, app download etc.).
- (Only Cobiro for e-commerce) - A "Conversion Rate" refers to the percentage of website visitors resulting in a conversion out of the total number of visitors clicking your ad.For example, if you had 50 conversions from 1,000 clicks, your conversion rate would be 5%, since 50 ÷ 1,000 = 5%.