The Cobiro Dashboard is the central tool to manage your account settings and have a real-time overview of your advertisement activity in Google Ads (previously known as Google AdWords).
Under "Configuration" you can view the settings you selected during your Cobiro setup. At the moment you can only edit your daily budget in your Dashboard but we're already working on adding more features in the future.
As you have full control over your campaigns, you can always make adjustments right in your Google Ads account. If you need helpful step-by-step instructions, we recommend to check out the Google Ads Help Center.
Under "Results" you can monitor key performance metrics of your campaigns and view visualized data from your Cobiro Search campaigns.
The following performance indicators are displayed in your Cobiro Dashboard:
- "Impressions" inform you about how many times people are exposed to one of your ads. Each time your ad appears on Google it's counted as one impression
- "Clicks" show you how often people have clicked on one of your ads
- The "Click Through Rate" tells you the ratio between the users clicking on your ad and the total number of users who saw your ad.
- "Cost" displays the advertising costs (in the currency of your Google Ads account) caused by the clicks your ads have received.
- "Average Cost" shows you the average amount of money you have spent during the selected time period.
- A "Conversion" shows you the number of customers who first click on your Google ad and then take an action that you defined as valuable to your business (e.g. online purchase, newsletter sign-up, app download etc.) (Only Cobiro for Online Stores).
- A "Conversion Rate" refers to the percentage of website visitors resulting in a conversion out of the total number of visitors clicking your ad.For example, if you had 50 conversions from 1,000 clicks, your conversion rate would be 5%, since 50 ÷ 1,000 = 5%(Only Cobiro for Online Stores).