To check your performance results go to the "Results" tab on your Cobiro Dashboard. The results aggregate all advertisement activity from your AdWords account. If you have other campaigns running they will be automatically included in the statistics below. The following performance indicators can be viewed in your Cobiro account:
- "Impressions" inform you about how many times people are exposed to one of your ads. Each time your ad appears on Google it's counted as one impression
- "Clicks" show you how often people have clicked on one of your ads
- The "Click Through Rate" tells you the ratio between the users clicking on your ad and the total number of users who saw your ad.
- "Cost" displays the advertising costs (in the currency of your AdWords account) caused by the clicks your ads have received.
- The "Average Cost" shows you the average amount of money you have spent during the selected time period.
- Under "Performance details" you can see more in-depth data about your ad groups.