As soon as you finish the setup process, Cobiro will create two types of Search Campaigns for you: a "targeted" and a "generic" one. The targeted campaign will be only shown to users who are currently using Google Search within your targeted locations, whereas the generic campaign is aiming for customers outside of your targeted areas by including your targeted locations as keywords. This method makes sure that you get the best possible results from customers within and outside of your targeting area.
Articles in this section
- What are keywords in AdWords?
- How does Cobiro set up campaigns and keywords?
- How many keywords does Cobiro create?
- Cobiro for e-commerce: How can Cobiro help me optimize and manage my AdWords campaigns?
- Can I manually create, delete and edit keywords in Google AdWords?
- How long does it take for Cobiro to increase my conversions?
- What may keep my ads from getting impressions?
- Why do I see disapproved ads in my campaigns?
- How do I modify the text in my ads?
- How do I stop an ad from running?