Cobiro doesn't automatically detect changes of your website content and can't align your ads or keywords with the latest updates. If you make significant changes to your website content, we advise you to request a reset of your Cobiro account. When you go through the setup process again, Cobiro can detect all modifications and create ads and keywords in accordance with all content-related changes. To perform a reset you need to contact Cobiro's Customer Success Team.
Articles in this section
- What are keywords in Google Ads (Google AdWords)?
- Cobiro for Services - How does Cobiro work?
- Can I manually create, delete and edit keywords in Google Ads (AdWords)?
- Why does Cobiro not generate keywords for my website?
- How long does it take for Cobiro to increase my conversions?
- What may keep my ads from getting impressions?
- Why do I see disapproved ads in my campaigns?
- How do I modify the text in my ads?
- How do I stop an ad from running?
- What kind of campaigns does Cobiro create for me?