After the setup of your AdWords campaigns, Cobiro will immediately start the optimization process to gain more traffic to your website. This means that the algorithm needs to collect large amounts of data to lay the groundwork for optimal bids. As a rule of thumb, it will take around 4 weeks before Cobiro has gathered enough information to render significant improvements in your conversions. Nevertheless, the final results also depend on some other aspects that play an important role on how quick the AI system can be adopted and how well it eventually performs.
The following points show some of the factors that can have a great impact on your results in AdWords:
- Quality Score: This is Google's estimate of the quality of your ads, keywords, and landing pages. Higher quality ads can result in lower prices and better ad positions. Cobiro can take care of your keywords but not of your landing page. Therefore, it is highly important to ensure a positive landing page experience for your customers. This involves offering relevant, useful and original content, fostering trustworthiness on your site, providing an easy navigation structure, decreasing the landing page loading time and much more.
- Low Traffic Volume: The more data the robot collects, the better it will do its job of improving your campaigns. A low traffic volume can slow down the process of data gathering. One cause for this could be a season when a specific product is not in high demand. Another reason could be a low traffic industry or a target audience or area that is not as internet-oriented as others. Nevertheless, you can still get great results. It just might take a little longer than usual and require a bit more effort.
- Budget Size: There is no general rule on the optimal size of your budget. However, it is important to align your budget with the number of products you sell and the size of the markets you are targeting. If you plan to target a large audience and sell various items or services, you should set your price accordingly. A good hint whether your budget might need some adjustments in relation to your goals, is when you often run out of your budget quicker than expected. Otherwise, your ads might not be shown as planned and you lose opportunities to attract customers to your website due to a limited campaign budget.
- Target Area/Audience: You can target areas as large as a country and as small as a zip code. Make sure to choose your target area and target audience in accordance with your strategic goals, budget size, and your landing page.
- Disapproved Ads: If an ad is disapproved, it means that the ad is not able to run because it doesn't comply with Google's advertising policies. To get your ad up and running, make sure to always meet Google's policy requirements. If your ad has been already disapproved you can learn about the reasons, and then fix it to get your ad back to work.
If you have checked all these points and you still find your results in AdWords don't match your expectations, please feel free to contact Cobiro's Customer Success Team.