Google usually requires two attributes to be added to your Merchant Center: tax information and shipping information. On your Merchant Center home page you can click on "Tax" and "Shipping" to go through the steps and see the guidelines in order to fill out all relevant information.
Articles in this section
- What is the Merchant Center?
- What is a nexus?
- How do I set up a Google Merchant Center account?
- How do I connect my Merchant ID to AdWords?
- How do I claim my website?
- What is the feed and how do I upload my feed?
- How do I insert all the relevant information in my Merchant Center (e.g. tax, shipping, etc.)?
- Which product data specification do I need to create Shopping ads?
- How do I set up taxes?
- How do I set up shipping cost?