The Google Merchant Center is a tool that lets you upload and maintain your store information, brand and product data including pictures and pricing. The data in your Merchant Center allows Google Shopping to take the right information and display this data in your ads and other relevant Google services. It is therefore necessary to have a Merchant Center account that is linked to your online store in order to have a Google Shopping campaign.
Articles in this section
- What is the Merchant Center?
- What is a nexus?
- How do I set up a Google Merchant Center account?
- How do I connect my Merchant ID to AdWords?
- How do I claim my website?
- What is the feed and how do I upload my feed?
- How do I insert all the relevant information in my Merchant Center (e.g. tax, shipping, etc.)?
- Which product data specification do I need to create Shopping ads?
- How do I set up taxes?
- How do I set up shipping cost?