The Google Merchant Center is a tool that lets you upload and maintain your store information, brand and product data including pictures and pricing. The data in your Merchant Center allows Google Shopping to take the right information and display this data in your ads and other relevant Google services. To have a working Google Shopping campaign, it is necessary to have a Merchant Center account that is linked to your online store. If you don't have a Merchant Center account, there's no reason to worry. Cobiro will take care of it for you after you have finished the setup process. You can find more information about this topic here.
Articles in this section
- What is Google Shopping?
- What is the Merchant Center?
- Can Cobiro create a Google Shopping campaign for me?
- Which countries can I target in my Shopping campaign?
- What are the guidelines for Google Shopping campaigns?
- How do I set the right currency for Shopping campaigns?
- How do I set the right language for Shopping campaigns?
- Is my Shopping campaign automatically updated with all future changes in my product catalog?
- How do I create an individual budget for my Shopping campaign?
- Which product information do I need in my Merchant Center feed to create Shopping ads?