In Google Ads (previously known as Google AdWords) you can always manually modify your keywords. If you want to make some changes to your keywords, you need to log into your Google Ads account. Select your Cobiro Campaign by ticking the small box and click on "Keywords" in the menu to the left. You can create new keywords by clicking the blue "+" button. Following this, you need to select the ad group for which you want to add or change the keywords, and then you are ready to type in new keywords. By ticking the left-sided boxes next to each keyword and clicking the "Edit" button in the blue bar at the top, you can easily pause or remove keywords. If you like to edit a keyword, you just need to click on the pencil icon next to the keyword you want to modify and type in your changes. After you have finished, Cobiro's algorithm will take each of your changes into account for future optimization.
Articles in this section
- What are keywords in Google Ads (Google AdWords)?
- Can I manually create, delete and edit keywords in Google Ads (AdWords)?
- How long does it take for Cobiro to increase my conversions?
- What may keep my ads from getting impressions?
- Why do I see disapproved ads in my campaigns?
- How do I modify the text in my ads?
- How do I stop an ad from running?
- What kind of campaigns does Cobiro create for me?
- Does Cobiro automatically update my campaigns with changes of my website content?
- Cobiro for websites: How do I set up conversion tracking in Google Ads (Google AdWords)?