If you want Cobiro to create a Google Shopping campaign for you and if your online store is based in: Australia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, or the US, we need to ask you to follow this link to create your own Merchant Center account. In order to use Google Merchant Center, visit merchants.google.com and sign up to get started.
When you create your Merchant Center account, you'll be asked to:
- Configure your account and select a location
- Agree to the Terms of Service
After going through the initial steps, you will have to provide basic details about your business in the "Business Information" section of the Merchant Center.
Add your business information
Business Information: Google uses the business information that you submit to display to users who view your products online.
Website: Verify and claim your website URL under "Business Information".
Website URL requirement: The website URL used in your Merchant Center account must meet the following requirements:
- Start with either http:// or https://
- No IP addresses are allowed, e.g. http://10.127.127.127
- No ports are allowed, e.g. http://www.example.co.uk:8080
- No fragments are allowed, e.g. http://www.example.co.uk#top
- Follow the Merchant Center guidelines for more website requirements
- Once you went through all the steps, you need to claim your website.