The promotional code in Google AdWords will be activated for new AdWords accounts. When spending the specified amount in the first 30 days after its setup, you will be entitled to a credit that will be applied within 5 days to your AdWords Billing Summary.
For making the most out of this promotional code, please read below:
- Your first ad must be published no later than 2 weeks after the activation of the voucher.
- You will not be notified when your promotional code has expired and in your AdWords balance you will see all charges that go beyond the discount.
- The voucher is not transferable and can be used only once. One voucher will be granted per advertiser maximum.
- All taxes incurred in the advertising will be charged into your account
- The offer is subject to ad approval, valid registration, and acceptance of the Google AdWords General Terms and Conditions.
- Google may cancel the promotion at any time.
- If your AdWords account has a different currency than that of the promotional code, you might be subject to some currency fluctuations.
- The voucher will expire after 3 months of the first ad that applied it.
If you want to see the full Terms and Conditions and see which countries apply for this offer, please follow this link.