Intelligent Tracking Prevention (ITP) is a new feature on the Safari browser which will not allow to track users that visited your website for more than 24 hours. This means that if a user using a browser with ITP clicks on your ad and decides to purchase something on your website outside of the 24-hour time range, the ad clicked on will not count that purchase as a conversion.
Articles in this section
- How does bidding in Google Ads (Google AdWords) work?
- How do I choose the right daily budget in Google Ads (Google AdWords)?
- How do I change my max. CPC in Google Ads (Google AdWords)?
- Why does Cobiro only work with Manual Cost-per-Click (CPC) bidding?
- Why am I running out of budget before the end of the day?
- How does Cobiro manage my daily budget for the created campaigns?
- Can I change my daily budget after it has been set?
- Do I need Google Analytics to use Cobiro?
- How does Intelligent Tracking Prevention impact my conversions?