Cobiro uses one shared budget for all of your campaigns that we created for you. This is the maximum amount that you've set to spend on your ads each day. Depending on your ad performance and the search traffic, the total daily cost of your campaigns can be up to twice your daily budget amount. This means your campaign is spending more of your daily budget on days with higher search traffic and less on days with lower traffic. But the monthly cost will never be more than the daily budget multiplied by 30,4. You can read more about your budget on Google Adwords here.
Articles in this section
- How does bidding on Google AdWords work?
- How do I choose the right daily budget in AdWords?
- How do I change my max. CPC in AdWords?
- Why does Cobiro only work with Manual Cost-per-Click (CPC) bidding?
- Why am I running out of budget before the end of the day?
- How does Cobiro manage my daily budget for the created campaigns?
- Can I change my daily budget after it has been set?
- Do I need Google Analytics to use Cobiro?
- How does Intelligent Tracking Prevention impact my conversions?