Cobiro uses one shared budget for all your campaigns created by Cobiro. The shared budget is also the daily budget that you have set. It contains the highest amount that you feel comfortable spending per day on your ads. Depending on your ad performance and the search traffic, the total daily cost of your campaigns can be up to twice your daily budget. This means your campaign is spending more of your daily budget on days with higher search traffic and less on days with lower traffic. However, the monthly cost will never be more than your daily budget multiplied by 30.4. You can read more about your budget on Google Ads here.
Articles in this section
- How does bidding in Google Ads work?
- How do I choose the right daily budget in Google Ads?
- How do I change my max. CPC in Google Ads?
- Why does Cobiro only work with Manual Cost-per-Click (CPC) bidding?
- Why am I running out of budget before the end of the day?
- How does Cobiro manage my daily budget for the created campaigns?
- Can I change my daily budget after it has been set?
- Do I need Google Analytics to use Cobiro?
- How does Intelligent Tracking Prevention impact my conversions?