If you linked a wrong Adwords account to Cobiro you need to contact Cobiro's Customer Success Team to request a reset. As soon as we have performed the reset, you can connect the right AdWords account to Cobiro. Please be aware that linking the wrong AdWords account can happen if one of your Google accounts is still active in the browser you use for linking AdWords with Cobiro. To make sure you do not link the wrong account again, we suggest to log out of all Google related services (Google AdWords, Googlemail, YouTube, etc.) and clear your browser's cache, cookies, and history. Alternatively, you can also use the incognito mode in your browser. Once you did this, log into Google AdWords with your desired account and start the registration process.
Articles in this section
- Can I link more than one AdWords account or my MCC account to Cobiro?
- How do I change my max. CPC in AdWords?
- All you should know about location adjustments in AdWords
- How do I switch from AdWords Express to the previous AdWords version?
- Why doesn't Cobiro generate keywords for my website?
- Cobiro for e-commerce: Which performance results are displayed in the Cobiro Dashboard and what do they mean?
- Cobiro for websites: Which performance figures are displayed in the Cobiro Dashboard and what do they mean?
- What can I do if I linked a wrong AdWords account?